IN THIS SECTION
Minor in Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
Notice: The information on this page is for informational purposes only, and does not necessarily reflect official degree requirements, which can change. Students should refer to the degree requirements for their matriculation term in the official College of Arts and Sciences Bulletin, and consult with the academic advisor.
Any 16 credit hours in formal (3 credit or more) Earth sciences classes including:
- No more than one course at the 100 level;
- Either EAS E221 and EAS E222 or EAS E225;
- A minimum of 9 credits at the 300 to 400 level, including at least one course at the 300 level and one course at the 400 level.
To declare the minor, you may contact the Undergraduate Academic Advisor by e-mail at email@example.com.
For forms and additional information about undergraduate study in the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at Indiana University, please contact:
- Kaj Johnson, Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies, firstname.lastname@example.org, 812–855–3612
- Bruce Douglas, Senior Lecturer and Director of the IU Geologic Field Station email@example.com, 812–855–3848
- The Undergraduate Academic Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org 812–855–2391.
HOURS: TBD. Make appointments at StarNet