Research and Travel Support Request Forms
Travel Authorization
  • Travel Authorization Form (requires CAS login)
    Use this form to set up your trips, request vehicles from Motorpool, or arrange group travel.
Instructional Field Trips
  • Instructional Field Trip Form (requires CAS login)
    First stop when you are planning an instructional field trip. This MUST be completed for EACH FIELD TRIP.
Purchase Order Form
  • APO Purchase Order [2/11 version]: MS Excel
Products and Services Billing Form
  • Form for products and services (requires CAS login).
  • Use this form to invoice clients for products and/or lab services from the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences.