- Prospective Graduate Students |
- Simon Brassell, Professor and Director of Graduate Studies.
- Grad Student 2018-2019 Handbook and Forms
- Prospective Undergraduate Students |
- Kaj Johnson, Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Undergraduate Advisor
- Fall 2018 Courses in EAS
- Department Staff
- 2018-19 Department Directory
- 2017-18 HGR (interactive) | PDF
- BSES Program
- Indiana Geological and Water Survey
- IU Judson Mead Geologic Field Station
- EAS Library Resources
- IUPaleontology Collection
- OIINK Seismic Research
- Shale Research Lab
- Geomorphology Lab
- Geology of Invertebrates Lab
- Sedimentary Systems
News and Announcements
SAVE THE DATE! Fall Recruiting in EAS
Chevron Oil Corportaion will be recruiting on October 9th and 10th in the Department. There will be an information session on the evening of October 9th, with interviews on October 10th. Go here to sign up for an interview or apply for a position.
Career Opportunity: Assistant/Associate Professor in Regional Climate Modeling
The Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at Indiana University (IU) Bloomington invites applications for a tenure-track position at the Assistant or Associate level in regional climate modeling to begin in Fall 2019. Applicants with strengths in a broad range of earth system modeling, climate dynamics, or land-atmospheric coupled models are encouraged to apply. Find out more
2018 SCIENCE FEST IS ALMOST HERE
It’s that time again! The 2018 Science Fest is in the works. Here are the details:
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
More information here
Events and Outreach
- September 24: Arndt Schimmelmann, EAS Title: Natural seepage of shale gas into the atmosphere as a source of greenhouse gas 4:00 in GY 126. Refreshments served at 3:30 in the Geology lobby.