- Prospective Graduate Students |
- Simon Brassell, Professor and Director of Graduate Studies.
- Grad Student 2018-2019 Handbook and Forms
- Prospective Undergraduate Students |
- Kaj Johnson, Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Undergraduate Advisor
- Fall 2018 Courses in EAS
- Department Staff
- 2018-19 Department Directory
- 2017-18 HGR (interactive) | PDF
- BSES Program
- Indiana Geological and Water Survey
- IU Judson Mead Geologic Field Station
- EAS Library Resources
- IUPaleontology Collection
- OIINK Seismic Research
- Shale Research Lab
- Geomorphology Lab
- Geology of Invertebrates Lab
- Sedimentary Systems
News and Announcements
EARTH WEEK MEET AND GREET
EAS will be holding an EARTH WEEK spring registration Meet and Greet TOMORROW October 16th from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The tent will be in front of the 10th Street entrance. There will be course information, swag and candy handouts, demos, and Kaj Johnson’s bean-bag challenge.
We need volunteers, so please see ’Chelle Filipelli to sign up.
Career Opportunity: Assistant/Associate Professor in Regional Climate Modeling
The Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at Indiana University (IU) Bloomington invites applications for a tenure-track position at the Assistant or Associate level in regional climate modeling to begin in Fall 2019. Find out more
2018 SCIENCE FEST IS ALMOST HERE
It’s that time again! The 2018 Science Fest is in the works. Here are the details:
Date: Saturday, October 27, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please take the time to click the following link and fill out the information regarding your interest in volunteering. http://iuearth.com/scifest
Read more here
Events and Outreach
- October 15: Suzana Camargo, Columbia University. Title: Tropical cyclones in climate models: Subseasonal forecasts, climatology and new diagnostics 4:00 in GY 126. Refreshments served at 3:30 in the Geology lobby.