- Prospective Graduate Students |
- Simon Brassell, Professor and Director of Graduate Studies.
- Grad Student 2018-2019 Handbook and Forms
- Prospective Undergraduate Students |
- Kaj Johnson, Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies
- Undergraduate Advisor
- Spring 2019 Courses in EAS
News and Announcements
Come to the new and improved iDEAS Luncheon this Thursday (March 21st)
Paul Staten and the Atmospheric Group invite everyone for FREE FOOD and great SCIENCE at the monthly iDEAS luncheon in GY214. Listen to talks by Patrick Griffin, Alex Zimmerman, and Kaj Johnson.
The annual Crossroads Conference is coming up!
Sigma Gamma Epsilon and Indiana University are hosting the 2019 Crossroads Conference and Career Fair this Friday and Saturday, March 22nd and 23rd in the Geology building, 1001 E. 10th Street on the Bloomington campus. More info at this link
Curiosity Rover: IU Earth and Atmospheric Sciences Mars research
- NASA: Latest News from Mars
- Looking for life beyond Earth: JPL | NOVA
- Faculty links: Juergen Schieber
Events and Outreach
- March 25: Adam Forte, Louisiana State University. Title: Decoupling of modern tectonics, climate, and topography in the Greater Caucasus
4:00 in GY 126. Refreshments served at 3:30 in the Geology lobby.