Earth Science BSc/MSc

Earth Science BSc/Secondary Education MSc

You must apply and earn admittance to the School of Education's Secondary Transition to Teaching and the Master of Science in Education programs during the fall semester of your senior year.

If you are interested in this program, you should seek advising from both our department and the School of Education. You are also advised to check on the effect that the transition to graduate status may have on existing undergraduate funding.